The Broadband Access Inventory contains broadband access data for locations of anchor institutions, businesses and other important sites throughout the county.
This information helps identify broadband deployment needs, which leads to the identification of broadband deployment opportunities and ultimately improved broadband access throughout the county.
To participate please download the Broadband Data Access Inventory Data Input Worksheet, complete it for your organization, and email it to:
- Enter what information you have, and leave blank any information you don’t have.
- Every little bit of information is important, so please don’t give up because you can’t fill in every blank.
- Report access at each geographic site of importance to your organization.
- At each geographic site report each connection at the site separately.
- Contact information is key.