CPUC Broadband Availability Data
- Detailed Round 11 data broken down by city, CDP, and zip code – as of December 2014
- Round 11 Data for Mendocino County – as of December 2014
- Round 10 Broadband Data by county, as of June 2014
- Network Resiliency Policy Briefing to Washington DC Congressional Staff May 2015
- YouTube video of policy briefing (above) May 2015
- Public Radio KZYX’s Digital Divide special program, Part 1 March 2015
- Public Radio KZYX’s Digital Divide special program, Part 2 March 2015
- Google Chromebook Pilot Project, March 2013
- Library as a Community Wi-Fi Hub, March 2013
- Economic Impact of Broadband Access – Essential not Optional November 2012
- Alliance Progress Report: Redwood Coast Connect Meeting, Fortuna, CA October 2012
- The Northern California Regional Middle-Mile Infrastructure Conceptual Design October 2012
- The Alliance – Who We Are and What We Do June 2012
- The Value of Internet to Rural Populations, by Jenna Burrell, Ph.D. – Sept 2016
- NBNCBC Regional Middle Mile Fiber Project Feasibility Study – June 2016
- September 2015 Telecommunication Outage and the Impacts on Residents of Mendocino County – December 2015
- GAO IP Transitions report -Executive Summary, TOC and pages 11-13 ONLY – (BAMC reference on page 12) December 2015
- Broadband Outage Report cited by CPUC Commissioners in their “Alternate Proposed Decision”, footnotes on pages 8, 9, and 12 July 2015
- Broadband Outage Incident Report November 2014
- CAL OES Overview on Mendocino Outage – January 2015
- Adoption Report March 2015
- Broadband As a Green Strategy August 2012
- Broadband Crisis in Rural California May 2012
- California Broadband Report: A Summary of Broadband Availability and Adoption in California as of June 30, 2011 September 2012
- Discussion of the Terms, CPCN & CLEC September 2012
- Identifying Telephone Services Requiring a CPCN March 2013
- Looking for Broadband: Life on the Wrong Side of the Digital Divide September 2013
- Mendocino County Broadband Plan
- Northern California Regional Middle-Mile Infrastructure
- Process for challenging information reflected in the Broadband Availability Map August 2012
- State of Broadband in Northern California 2013 June 2013
For Public Libraries
Digital Inclusion Surveys: Project Overview
Includes description of the survey’s core components and key findings from the 2011-2012 survey.
Public Libraries and the Internet
Provides longitudinal data regarding the Internet-enabled services and resources that public libraries offer their communities.
Schools and Libraries (E-Rate) Eligible Services List
The Eligible Services List (ESL) for each funding year provides guidance on the eligibility of products and services under the Schools and Libraries Program.
The material on this site is provided free for educational and informational purposes and does not constitute legal or technical advice. Any action, advice, and/or comments are offered with no direct or indirect financial benefit to any of our volunteers. We do not endorse any one Internet provider and/or technical service over another. Please take the time to confirm that a company’s services, methods, prices and technology are applicable to your unique situation and needs. The Alliance stresses regional representation and acts on behalf of all sectors in our County. Our goal is simple and unprejudiced: to ensure broadband access is available to anyone in Mendocino County who desires it.
The Broadband Alliance of Mendocino County, its employees, contractors, and subcontractors make no warrant, express or implied, and assume no legal liability for the information in this website; nor does any party represent that the uses of this information will not infringe upon privately owned rights.