The Alliance strives to contact its supporters throughout Mendocino County each year to obtain their endorsement and Alliance support in grant applications.
Endorsements are always welcome and can be arranged through:
Broadband Alliance of Mendocino County
c/o Economic Development & Financing Corp.
175 E. Church St. Ukiah, CA. 95482
In 2013, the Alliance started endorsement of grant applications for broadband infrastructure deployment in Mendocino County by third parties. To facilitate this process, the Alliance has asked that each of our supporters designates the Alliance as the supporter’s agent for endorsement of broadband deployment grant applications in Mendocino County during the coming year.
Dating back to November 24, 2012, the Alliance had 111 endorsements, including endorsements from:
- Mendocino County Board of Supervisors
- Community Foundation of Mendocino County
- Economic Development & Financing Corporation
- Mendocino County Executive Office
- Mendocino County Office of Emergency Services
- Mendocino County Planning & Building Services
- Mendocino County Office of Education
- Mendocino County Library District
- Mendocino Coast Broadband Alliance
- Mendocino County businesses, non-profits, and individuals.