Join us for a lively discussion and to provide your input on the broadband needs for Fort Bragg’s businesses and Anchor Institutions. All interested parties are invited to attend.
June 20th (Monday)
3:00 – 5:00 pm
Fort Bragg Town Hall
363 N. Main Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
(map and directions)
This will be an opportunity to share your ideas, and discuss such questions as:
- How important is broadband for your business currently, using a scale of 1 – 5, with 5 being highest? Do you see broadband being important in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
- Are your broadband needs being met? If not, why?
- What is your definition of “good broadband infrastructure?” Does Fort Bragg currently have it?
- Is the current broadband infrastructure “good enough” to attract new businesses? Is it “first-class” or “second-class” or worse? Are we satisfied with what is offered?
- How does the current lack of diverse routing affect your business?
- Is there a demand for super-fast broadband (fiber) in the urban core?
- What are the barriers to getting it?
- If there is a need/demand, how can we aggregate that demand and turn it into opportunity? How can we collaborate and unite the business community?
Participants will be provided and asked to complete a short on-site survey related to these questions. You are also welcome to print out this survey and share with any business unable to attend this meeting, and mail it back to us by August 30th. Please send the completed survey to: Broadband Alliance, PO Box 286, Laytonville, CA 95454