The NBNCBC is governed by an OverSight Committee, composed of a supervisor appointed from each of the four counties. Mendocino County Supervisor Hamburg is the current Chair of this Committee. This Oversight committee meets on a quarterly basis to review progress on consortium goals and workplans. Three meetings are held via conference call, and one meeting is scheduled to be an in-person meeting in Santa Rosa. These meetings are open to the public but it is advised to please contact the county manager prior to the meeting for specific location details and/or instructions for calling in (see NBNCBC roster below for contact information). The scheduled dates for 2017 are Feb. 16, April 27, August 3, and October 30 (This is an in-person meeting). The agenda for each meeting will be posted one week before the meeting.
The next OverSight Committee meeting is:
Thursday, August 3rd, 3:00 pm.
- Agenda-NBNCBC Oversight Committee 8-3-17
- NBNCBC 2nd Qtr Report Package
- SB 649_7-18-17 94
- AB 1665 7-12-17
Thursday, April 27th, 3:30.
- Agenda-NBNCBC Oversight Committee 4-27-17
- 4-27-17 Oversight Committee meeting notes
- Exhibit #1-AB 1665 Revised 3-21-17
- Exhibit #2-AB 980 (Wood) Fact Sheet
- Exhibit #3-AB 1549 (Wood) Fact Sheet copy
- Exhibit #4-2017.New commissioners Bio
Thursday, February 16th, 3:00 pm
Below are notes from previous meetings: