There are many ways to get involved and help the Alliance succeed in our mission.
Help us crowdsource mobile coverage data for Mendocino by downloading the free CalSPEED app to your mobile Android or Apple phone, and test in all the cellular “dead zones” so that data goes to the PUC. You can also download the CalSPEED desktop app to send home broadband information to the PUC.
You can find more information about how to use these apps in the NBNCBC Volume 3 newsletter, page 9 and 10.
Join our Mailing List
Become a Member
Become a member of the Alliance and add your talents and knowledge to our group. Here are some ways (and there are many more) that you may want to help:
- Join as part of the Alliance Advisory Panel
- Technical expertise/you could be called upon for advice
- Write articles about Alliance activities and/or post to social media
- Be a broadband advocate for your community/help organize your community
- Be a Broadband Alliance liaison for your organization
- Make a special topic presentation at one of our meetings
- Volunteer your talents. We are currently looking for a volunteer to take notes at our bi-monthly meetings.
- Get involved in the Phones That Work Campaign
- Get involved in one of our E-town initiatives (currently Ukiah and Fort Bragg)